Next text Generation feature on iOS 📲
June 27, 2023
We added a new feature to the iOS Keyboard - “Create with AI”.
With this feature, the Wordtune iOS Keyboard can write anything for you: emails, texts, social media posts, Instagram captions, you name it!
Simply click "Create" on the Wordtune keyboard, provide your instructions, and let Wordtune do the writing for you. Here are a few examples:
- "Write a Twitter thread about why vanilla ice cream is the best''.
- “Write an email to my boss asking for clarification on his presentation."
- “Write an Instagram caption for my trip to Portugal.”
The selected suggestion will wait in your Wordtune keyboard. Open the keyboard on whichever app you’re sending the message from, and it will be there - ready to go!
Take a look on the video below to see how it looks like:
🗣️📲 You can also ask Siri to "Create with Wordtune" for hands-free content generation on your phone. Once you approve the text that Wordtune generated through Siri, your text will appear in the Wordtune keyboard text box, ready to be inserted.
Wordtune Editor Library
June 26, 2023
Our new "Editor Library" allows you to create, edit, and organize multiple documents in the Wordtune Editor. 🗂️
Additionally, the Wordtune Editor now saves all the content you write! 🔏
On the left side of the Editor, you will notice an expandable panel. All your documents are stored here, and there are several ways to manage them within your library, including:
- Create new documents;
- Rename documents;
- Switch between documents; and
- Delete documents.
Check it out the video below!
Draft in the Editor ✏️
April 2, 2023
A brand new feature has been added to the Wordtune Editor: "Draft", which lets you do much more than just generate text.
What does it mean?🤔
Now you can generate entire blog posts, meeting agenda, tweets, LinkedIn posts and so much more!
Simply type your specific instructions into the text box, or choose from one of the pre-set prompts, and your content is ready to go.🛫
Check it out how it looks like:
Generate Text with Wordtune 📃
March 23, 2023
You can now ask Wordtune to generate any type of text you'd like by customizing your own instructions!✨
This means in addition to the 13 spices, you can now ask Wordtune to write anything you’d like by typing your instructions into the bar at the top of the Spices menu.🌶️
Translate and Rewrite Simultaneously
March 19, 2023
Wordtune Editor and Extension now support more languages!🇧🇷🇩🇪🇫🇷
You can write full sentences or parts of your sentence in a foreign language, and Wordtune will provide rephrasing suggestions in English.
Translation rewrites are available in Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Hindi, Korean, Hebrew, Russian, German, French, or Portuguese.
Tones Are Now Available on Mobile App iOS 📲
January 26, 2023
Spices is now live! 🌶
January 17, 2023
We are thrilled to announce the release of our newest feature, “Spices” - which furthers our mission of simplifying the writing process for everyone.
This new feature suggests new sentences to enhance your text, whether it’s a blog post, report or academic paper. From analogies to historical facts, our menu of Spices has something for all types of content.We can’t wait for you to try it out and add some spice to what you write!! 🌶
Paragraph Rewrite ✍️
August 15, 2022
Wordtune now enables you to rewrite full paragraphs at a time, sentence by sentence, or word by word: the choice is yours!
Paragraph Rewrite is available for Premium subscriptions only.
Wordtune for Microsoft Word 📄
February 23, 2022
Everything you love about Wordtune is now available in Microsoft Word. Get ready to uplevel all your writing with the Wordtune add-in.
You can install the add-in on Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, or Word on the Web.
New features and products 🙌
February 07, 2022
Recommendations and Corrections 👨🍳
Within the Editor, Wordtune now proactively provides suggestions for improving your writing.
You will be presented with a panel on the right-hand side of the Editor as you write, listing recommendations for how certain sentences can be improved. These Recommendations are underlined in purple.
Also, we help you catch spelling, grammar and punctuation errors! Corrections highlights these errors and allows you to easily make changes.
Smart Synonyms 🔬
Smart Synonyms allows you to highlight one word and receive a list of synonyms that would be a more accurate fit for your sentence. Wordtune’s advanced technology understands context so it will only suggest synonyms that sound natural in the context of that specific sentence.
Wordtune Read launch 📖
Wordtune Read is the newest addition to the Wordtune product family! Wordtune Read allows you to quickly summarize documents and URLs into bite-sized chunks, so you can read more content faster.
Meet the new Rewrite ✨
May 23, 2021
We are excited to share with you the new Rewrite capabilities:
- Rewrite your entire text. Wordtune will divide your selected paragraph or a few paragraphs into sentences, so you can rewrite long articles sentence-by-sentence, saving you time.
- Rewrite any part of a sentence. Simply select the part of the sentence, phrase, or a single word that you want to change, and Wordtune will provide you with alternative suggestions. Because of this new feature, we've removed the ‘Suggestions’ mode, as you can now select specific words you want synonyms for with the 'Rewrite' button instead.
- Translate and Rewrite simultaneously - Write a sentence or part of a sentence in a foreign language, and when you select Rewrite, you will receive rephrasing suggestions in English. The feature is particularly useful for non-native English speakers.
- A fresh new look! Instead of the previous toolbars, we have added a single Wordtune icon that activates Rewrite. Note that we have removed the 'Word Finder' and ‘Examples’ features as we have added new capabilities instead.
- You can rewrite any text with Wordtune Editor. In addition to expanding the platforms supported by the Wordtune extension, we wanted to create a central place that you can access without having to use the extension. In Wordtune Editor, you can either write your own text or copy and paste your text from another source and then Wordtune it.
We hope you like all the new features! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here.