Meet the new Rewrite ✨
May 23, 2021
We are excited to share with you the new Rewrite capabilities:
- Rewrite your entire text. Wordtune will divide your selected paragraph or a few paragraphs into sentences, so you can rewrite long articles sentence-by-sentence, saving you time.
- Rewrite any part of a sentence. Simply select the part of the sentence, phrase, or a single word that you want to change, and Wordtune will provide you with alternative suggestions. Because of this new feature, we've removed the ‘Suggestions’ mode, as you can now select specific words you want synonyms for with the 'Rewrite' button instead.
- Translate and Rewrite simultaneously - Write a sentence or part of a sentence in a foreign language, and when you select Rewrite, you will receive rephrasing suggestions in English. The feature is particularly useful for non-native English speakers.
- A fresh new look! Instead of the previous toolbars, we have added a single Wordtune icon that activates Rewrite. Note that we have removed the 'Word Finder' and ‘Examples’ features as we have added new capabilities instead.
- You can rewrite any text with Wordtune Editor. In addition to expanding the platforms supported by the Wordtune extension, we wanted to create a central place that you can access without having to use the extension. In Wordtune Editor, you can either write your own text or copy and paste your text from another source and then Wordtune it.
We hope you like all the new features! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here.